I saw this a while back, and thought it was brilliant. I want a poster of it for my classroom. But in the meantime, look at it here. If you’re wondering, Am I really taking part in a rational argument here? Is my argument really based on reason? run your argument through this flowchart. I got it from here, but I think it originates with this guy.
- Linking to editorials should not be interpreted as an endorsement of the authors' views.
- Can't really afford to spring ahead tonight. Need that hour for grading. #englishteacherprobs 5 hours ago
- New study shows that listening to Pharrell while grading inflates average student scores by 15%. #edresearchtweetsfromthefuture 23 hours ago
- RT @groveatlantic: .@guardian asks: If Shakespeare, not Marlowe, had been fatally stabbed as a young man, would we even remember him? http:… 1 day ago
- RT @EDSITEment: The Trial of Hannah Arendt ...engage in the dangerous business of thinking ow.ly/umwCm #engchat #sschat #edchat … 1 day ago
- Well, this is a big deal. Will surely make it easier for us next year making some of these documentaries in class. bbc.com/news/entertain… 1 day ago